Latest Unit Sold: #20-17 sold on 03-Apr-2023 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 30-05-2023: Book an Appointment to view Midtown Modern Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 16-03-2022: Check out Midtown Modern updated Balance Units Chart
- 10-03-2022: Midtown Modern Price List updated
- 17-02-2022: View Midtown Modern Floor Plan
- 23-01-2022: Midtown Modern 360° Showflat Virtual Tour updated
- 18-09-2021: Check out Midtown Modern E-Brochure
- 31-08-2021: View Midtown Modern Elevation Chart
- 10-07-2021: Check out the updated Midtown Modern Location Map
- 04-03-2021: Guoco Midtown’s second condo to launch in about two weeks
- 18-02-2021: Midtown Modern Floor Plan updated
- 10-02-2021: Check out the updated Midtown Modern Location Map
- 08-02-2021: Midtown Modern Elevation Chart updated
- 03-02-2021: Check out the updated Midtown Modern Project Details
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 30-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 23-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 26-06-2020: Read Govt cuts private housing supply from confirmed land sale sites due to Covid-19 fallout
- 20-06-2020: View Midtown Modern Amenities
- 08-06-2020: Read more about Downtown Core URA Master Plan
- 23-05-2020: Check out the Location Map of Midtown Modern.
- 10-05-2020: Read more about Central Region URA Master Plan
Midtown Modern Developer
Midtown Modern is proudly developed by Singapore listed company GuocoLand Ltd since 1978. GuocoLand Ltd is Singapore’s leading and award-winning property developer with more than 36 residential projects and approximately 11,000 apartments and homes developed to date. The iconic integrated mixed-use development Guoco Towe is the tallest building in the city-state. GuocoLand also invested in oversea real estate such as Malaysia, Vietnam, China, United Kingdom, and Australia.
Midtown Modern Location Map
Midtown Modern is strategically located at Tan Quee Lan St with direct integration to Bugis Interchange MRT Station. It is also within walking distance to City Hall MRT Station, and Esplanade MRT Station. Midtown Modern is only merely minutes of drive to major expressway in town such as East Coast Parkway (ECP), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE), and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE).
You will find several amenities nearby with the Midtown Modern location map.
Midtown Modern Show Flat
Kindly book an appointment here or call us at +65 6100 6189 before making your way down to view Midtown Modern ShowFlat as current viewing are by appointment only.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Midtown Modern are on first come first serve basis.
Midtown Modern is the latest member of the Guoco Midtown family. Spanning across a land size of 124,117.5 sqft with 558 units of luxury garden homes in the heart of Bugis. Guoco Midtown is a 3.2 hectare integrated development directly above Bugis Interchange MRT Station, the development comprises of residential units, offices, business and lifestyle hub, retail villages, lush landscape and public spaces.
Midtown Modern comprises of 1 to 4 bedroom type and 2 units of penthouse. The apartment floor area ranges from 409 sqft to its 3520 sqft penthouse. The development is expected to obtain TOP by 30 Jun 2026 and legal completion by 30 June 2029.
Midtown Modern is well connected by public transportation with Bugis MRT Station right at the door front, City Hall MRT Station and Esplanade MRT Station are also short walking distance away from Midtown Modern. It is serve by four lines, the North South, East West, Downtown and Circle line. Future residents of Midtown Modern will be able to leverage on the conveniency of public transportation to travel around the city seamlessly. Drivers will also find Midtown Modern easy accessible via major expressway in town such as East Coast Parkway (ECP), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE), and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE).
Well-placed at the intersection of the City Hall, Marina Centre and Bugis districts, Guoco Midtown offers an exciting array of alfresco dining options, shopping conveniences and daily amenities that are augmented by the vibrancy of its greater neighbourhood.
The public plazas of Midtown Garden, Midtown Market and Midtown Square present unrivalled convenience at the doorstep of Midtown Modern with their curated selection of retail and F&B experiences. From bustling market bazaars to memorable festivals, residents of all ages are bound to be energised by the hive of activities that this new civic heart of the city will play host to.
Beyond the lively street level of the Guoco Midtown district, residents can also take full advantage of the increased walkability that this development brings to the wider neighbourhood. From Bugis Junction to Marina Square and even the National Gallery Singapore, the extensive underground and overhead pedestrian networks create seamless connectivity that residents can enjoy on their daily commutes and weekend city explorations.
Driven by the fundamental goal of designing for people, the architecture of Midtown Modern creates a rejuvenating environment that feels cocooned from the city.
You may read more in depth about the development here – Midtown Modern: Nature In The City.
Aspiring home owners may now view and download Midtown Modern Floor Plan & Midtown Modern E-Brochure.
Book An Appointment to view Midtown Modern ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Midtown Modern Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.